B2B Partner Search
Build a trust-based relationship. As with any type of partnership, trust is necessary for a B2B deal to work. You need to be able to trust the people you're shaking hands with, and that only happens when you take the time to build a solid professional relationship.
We found that old-school relationships really flourish through good and bad times because of trust. You need to believe in your partner and treat them like a partner to achieve common goals as simply as that.
Representation & Business Development Services
We act as your representative in your target market and undertake a number of activities on your behalf:
• Organize meetings with key contacts for your in-market visits
• Oversee your virtual office to give you visibility
• Test the local market for suitability of your services
• Identify potential partners, agents, licensees or other business contacts
• Negotiate agreements on your behalf
• Manage business establishment and development activities
Business Development Services
We help you facilitate sustainable business development solutions to help you penetrate new markets and position your overseas growth initiative for optimal success.
• Company Formation
• Representation Services
• Global Management Consulting
• International Business Plan Development
• Local Office Set-up (Subsidiary/Branch)
• Negotiation Support
• Distributor / Agent Search
• Joint Venture Partner / Investor Search
• In-Country Visits / Business Meetings
• Matchmaking / Appointment Setting
Other Business Services Include
• Help with business basics (e.g. Business formation and Planning tools)
• Networking activities
• Marketing Planning assistance and guidance (e.g. Logo Creation,
Marketing Plans, Graphic Design, Website creation/improvement)
• Help with accounting/financial management
• Help with presentation skills & Business Documents
• Consulting and advising services
• Management team identification
• Technology commercialization assistance
• Help with regulatory compliance
• Intellectual Property management
Good sourcing strategies are indispensable when you want to run an effective procurement operation. They boost procurement’s performance, deliver impressive savings and give businesses a significant competitive edge.
But the challenge of dealing with myriad categories or grappling with clunky technology can distract enterprise procurement teams from their strategic focus, making it difficult to achieve sourcing success. And that’s where sourcing business process outsourcing (BPO) can step in and offer in-house procurement organizations a big assist.